There has been plenty to do since my last post but today I decided to just hang around and do a little scanning (I'll get right back to that a little later on) and blogging since tomorrow is an official holiday and all of the people out there got long weekends.
In the middle of working on a lot of different things for christmas market, Peggy, from PJH Designs awarded me with the "Liebster Blog" award.
The "Liebster Blog" award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, loveliest, cutest...
Thank you Peggy!! :)
Peggy refurbishes furniture and other lovely things that other people would pass by or even trash and is doing an awesome job on it!! Have a look at her blog.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
So this are my five picks...it was hard to choose amongst a lot of great blogs and bloggers!
The listing is in no particular order.
kUnTer BunTes from Blüämli Claudia :)
Claudia is a swiss girl. She is sewing and doing all kind of craftsy stuff and sharing it with the rest of the world. I love her fresh and free way of writing about what she's doing.
Kuunlilja from Sari
Sari is a lovely lady from lovely Finland. She also is sewing and doing a lot of different crafts stuff and sharing it with the rest of us.
Nid de Reves from Luisa
Luisa is an ex pat living in the french speaking part of switzerland. I got to know her over Annie Sloan Chalk paint :)
She is redoing furniture and in my opinion does a great job on it!
Moonbeams and Fireflies from Ann
Ann is doing a lot of different things. "Anything from vintage treasure hunting to journal making, from sewing to gardening, from butterfly watching to photographing the wildlife in the yard." is she saying, talking about herself.
Heart Vintage Design
up's and down's, a journey of opening up an own booth at a flea market.
Make sure you visit these cute blogs and leave a comment or two, or three ;)
And I guess I'll get back to the scanning in another post :)
Much love and THAKNS to Peggy again!
*Für Claudia ;))*
Regeln für die "Liebster Blog" Auszeichnung:
1. ä Link setzä zu dem wo Dir d Uszäichnig verliäh hät
2. suäch Dir 5 Blogs us wo Dir super guät gfalled und weniger as 200 Läser händ und tuä sie uflischtä damit sie alli anderä chänd gu aluägä
3. kopiär z Bildli vu der Uszäichnig (ganz obä im Itrag) und tuä's i Dinä Itrag setzä
4. Schriib bi denä Blogs wo Du uszäichnet häsch ä Kommentar dass Du sie uszäichnet häsch :)
5. Spass ha ;))