Sunday, November 6, 2011

Butterfly or Moth?



All tired out today I'll just quick show off the latest thing I did. It's an old box I did a redo on. I first painted it in a bright white and then in duck egg blue (my new love!) of ASCP. The Inside I did with old white. Edges, surface and lines distressed.



I used this absolutely stunning graphic from Karen (The Graphics Fairy) of a butterfly or moth, I guess it's a moth and used mod podge to glue it on.



On the inside I used an old sheet music.



Much love and sorry for this sloppy post!!
Dina


The Graphics Fairy

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for sharing Dina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet box! It could hold alot of treasures from my collection. Grand idea, might have to give it a try (and who doesn't love GF moth and BF images...she's tops!)

    Smiles and visiting from GraphicsFairy BRAG MONDAY today,
    Suzanne in NW IL from WhyCuzICan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...I am saying butterfly!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box. The graphic is beautiful and I love the sheet music inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!