Thursday, November 28, 2013

Back on Track

Good Morning World,

it's been a while!
I'm back with some impressions of new products I'll be presenting and selling at the christmas Market in Sargans (Switzerland).
Unfortunately I wasn't able to realize all of the projects my busy brain came up with this year but I'll give my best to catch up!

I also was working on a lot of furniture but I haven't been able to take reasonable photographs due to a huge mess taking over. BUT getting there step by step. ;)

Here we go...

Much love!
Dina








1 comment:

  1. Hej DINA,
    ich habe mir schon richtig Sorgen gemacht!!
    Schön das Du noch bei uns bist.
    Sag mal ist der Handmade Markt in St.Gallen schon vorbei? Ich glaub schon, gell....
    GLG
    Maira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!